Stylist - Full Time - Bloomingdale's Tysons
Tysons, Virginia, United StatesApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As an AllSaints Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
The majority of the day will be spent on the shop floor, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and clienteling.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensuring that our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in a brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with AllSaints are there for the taking.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Friendly and attentive; you’ll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of enthusiasm - there's a lot of time spent on interacting with customers and colleagues on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- You'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of all things AllSaints
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit (or three!)
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Joined Up Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Closing date: 30th December 2022Apply now