Stylist (Temporary) - Part Time 24 hours - Westfield Stratford
London, England, United Kingdom , Fixed-termApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
Joining us this autumn winter season as a temporary stylist in one of our iconic stores means working in a buzzy, fashion driven environment and inspiring our customers every day. It could also be a great springboard for your career with us, with many of our leaders across the business having started their journey with our brand as temporary stylists!
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who love making connections with customers and who will enjoy working with our beautiful and sustainable product. You’ll be fully trained on our brand, processes and systems to ensure you are set up for success. Most importantly you’ll be joining some of the best teams in our industry, working with supportive colleagues in a fun and inclusive environment.
Your role will involve working across all aspects of our store, from serving and styling our customers at our tills and fitting rooms to working backstage to get our products unpacked, processed and looking amazing.
- Twenty-four hours per week as our contractual commitment to you - with the option to take on more hours in busy weeks or opt for a smaller contract depending on what will suit your needs best
- Fixed term contracts from September to early January, with the option to apply for roles in our stores and head office before your contract completes
- Hourly pay above the national minimum wage regardless of age
- Ability to earn bonus and incentive on top of your pay
- Free AllSaints clothing and footwear for you to wear at work (and yours to keep when you leave us)
- Fifty percent discount on our collections (capped at £500) for your friends, family or gifting
- Unlimited access to our training sessions and podcasts every week, including discovering your personality preferences, and career development and CV support
- Pro-rated annual leave equivalent to 33 days a year including bank holidays, a day off for your birthday and two days off each year to volunteer for a good cause of your choice
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Early payday in December so you get paid before Christmas
- In the week of Christmas bank holidays, you’ll have two regular days off and either Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve as an additional day off (you’ll need to be able to work on Boxing Day)
- Feel great about working for one of the most diverse and responsible brands in the industry, with more women than men on our board, nearly one in five of us identifies as LGBTQ+ and more than one in three of us are BIPOC
- Access to our refer a friend scheme where you can be rewarded for referring employees to us
- A huge range of other benefits and perks including free virtual GP appointments, access to discounts on everything from gym memberships to mobile phones, free counselling and wellbeing services through the Retail Trust, a dental plan and much more
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our standalone concept store in Westfield, Stratford has been open since 2018 and usually trades from 10:00am - 21:00pm (subject to seasonal change). Next to the Olympic Park (an ideal lunch spot) our store is one of a handful of concept stores. Our team working there is full of energy and love bonding over food and film recommendations. Store Location. Located in TFL zone 2/3 and approximately a 20 minute journey from London Liverpool Street station.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Joined Up Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Closing date: 9th December 2022Apply now