Mid-weight Digital Designer
London, England, United Kingdom , PermanentApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As the mid-weight digital designer, you will report into and work with the senior designer and be responsible for all designs pertaining to our online presence.
You will also work closely with the wider digital design, content, creative and development teams, all of which sit in-house and have tangible experience of designing for web mobile first and on a responsive website, across multiple channels and touchpoints.
You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and keep a cool head under pressure. It goes without saying that you will be a talented individual with excellent organisational skills, are passionate about what you do and ready to join a forward thinking digital team.
Our digital team leads our brand's online presence through customer relations, digital content, e-commerce, media, partnership and performance.
We are a dynamic bunch, all working with a digital first mindset to ensure we deliver an amazing online experience to our customers. We partner closely with internal departments and external businesses, always looking for ways to continue to innovate and extend our reach to customers around the world.
We make sure our customers are showcased our brand’s aesthetics through stunning digital and web design, effective email marketing and trend setting social media. We know our customers' time is precious and we work hard to make sure our online channels always perform fast and efficiently.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Create visual assets for all the AllSaints digital channels including emails, social media, affiliates, display, app and site artworking
- Development of content and graphics by coordinating with other members of the digital team
- Aiding in post-production and correlation of images and videos for online use
- Suggest creative solutions to social and marketing challenges, including but not limited to driving engagement with content, conversion and brand experience
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors to help inform and design innovative ideas
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest digital design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of our digital marketing assets including social and email
- Deliver results under tight deadlines in a fast-paced but rewarding environment
- Help support junior designers in the team
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to supply a digital portfolio of their work
- Ideally would have animation skills and have experience using After Effects or a similar programme
- Skilled knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with digital design programs including Sketch, Zeplin and InVision
- A natural creative who listens to team members, questions and delivers clear articulated design rationale
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist in the production of any job where required
- Knowledge of responsive design and your portfolio will be bursting with high quality digital design examples across desktop, mobile, and tablet that showcase both your creative and technical ability
- Organised and structured in their work and makes sure all work is accessible to the team
- A background in e-commerce and website architecture would be beneficial
- A good understanding of trends in fashion, graphics and digital design
- A positive, can do attitude
- Team player
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- We area disability committed certified employer
- Employee discount for you to spend with family and friends
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years continuous service
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan & free virtual GP appointments through Aviva
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Hybrid working in our historic East London studios, working hours are 9-5.30pm
- Free, confidential, wellbeing and lifestyle support with Retail Trust
- Enhanced family leave benefits (neonatal, fertility, maternity, paternity, adaption, menopause)
- Health days for you to use either for physical or mental wellness
- Dedicated mental health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.
Closing date: 9th October 2023Apply now