Wholesale Account Executive
West Hollywood, California, United States
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
Responsible for developing and promoting the AllSaints brand as a lifestyle by implementing brand strategy while maximizing sales growth and product assortment for assigned categories and territories.
- Develop working relationships with specialty, ecommerce and department store buyers maintain daily communication regarding orders, shipping updates and how to continue to drive the business.
- Work strategically and proactively to achieve and exceed seasonal and annual sales targets
- Monitor weekly selling and sell through and provide buyers with regular feedback on competitive performance. Be strategic in feedback to ensure performance targets are met.
- Project sales, plan and negotiate order volumes with accounts
- Responsible for setting market appointments, selling the collection, providing buyers with strong feedback and direction on collections and trends. Subsequently review and eventually modify orders in line with the company’s strategy. Manage orders from beginning to end.
- Develop and maintain assigned store business and customer relations
- Maintain knowledge of sales and market trends with the industry. Provide leadership team with ongoing feedback about competition and collection performance
- Ownership of training clinics in key markets. Travel to top doors to execute Product and Visual Standards training.
- Develop strong internal relationships with supporting departments such as Planning, IT and Allocations
- Research new potential accounts and territories
- Support ad-hoc requests, special projects, and showroom presentation
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of retail math
- Extremely organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience working with major department and specialty stores
- A background in a contemporary fashion company, with medium to high volume is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation
- Proficient in Excel; V-Lookup, Pivot Tables
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business
- Exercises sound judgement and maintains composure with both internal and external partners
- Resourceful, hands-on, and able to sense urgency
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet business needs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant Wholesale experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.