Stock Associate - Part-Time - Scottsdale
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As an AllSaints Stock Asspciate, you will be supporting our general back of house operations.
The majority of the day will be spent helping our team with deliveries, shop floor replenishment, customer product requests and picking and packing orders for our digital orders.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets and helping us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on your feet. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and customer product requests are essential to a successful day and it will be up to you to ensure this is done efficiently and with pace
- Picking and packing orders for our digital customer orders will be in high demand during our busiest periods and it will be up to you to get our orders readied, quality checked and shipped within a small window of time
- You will support our cash desks with replenishment of essential stationary and may be asked to support gift wrapping
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- You may be asked to work outside of store opening hours to support our 24/7 digital customer orders
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- You are customer and team centric and will have excellent people management skills; You strive to get the best from your team, identifying strengths and ability to put the passion of individuals before the task at hand. You have a proven ability to grow our talent with strong examples of team development and progression
- Your enthusiasm and presence is felt across the store and through your team (even when you are not there). You possess strong relationship management skills, creating fun and inviting environments for both team and customers - you're a natural host of the party
- An active profile of the brand, you network with confidence, building positive relationships with peers and brand leadership alike - you're on the radar
- Tenacity and belief to succeed - you aim high, setting challenging targets and deadlines for your team to work toward. You have the winning mentality that your team aspire to
- Strong business acumen - you know your business inside and out. An active user of all reporting technologies with proven ability to use to your commercial advantage; you know what your customers want and how to deliver on their expectations - it's your passion and it shows!
- Honest, trusting and charismatic - to team and customers alike, your strong influencing skills, personable and likeable approach identify you as a leader and in control of any given scenario - you live by our brand values
- A protector of brand. A mentality to care for your profit margins and product, as well as your teams and customer's health and safety. You are dedicated and committed to the success of the brand
- Dynamic and energetic. Your team feed off your positive energy and have a winning mentality to get the best results
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.