Visual Merchandising Manager - Wholesale & Franchise
London, England, United Kingdom
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
The VM Manager for Wholesale, Franchise and Licensing will report to the Head of VM Planning and Strategy. Acting as the main link from Global Brand VM Strategy to the Wholesale, Franchise, Licensing business, ensuring clear communication to all key stakeholders, this is a key role supporting the senior franchise partners across the business.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Strategise with the Global VM Planning team on store planning for new directives and seasonal launches.
- Continue to educate the wider Global VM team on partner needs and differences.
- Implement a clear VM plan that aligns with the commercial focus of the brand and trains both partner & internal team on VM guidelines & principles. Adapting brand guidelines to suit individual partners' needs.
- Partner with Global VM team and Store Design to ensure partners have all information
- For new store openings end to end , and continued store updates
- Reviewing Brand Signage, Window Vinyls, POS, Fixtures
- Working with Store Design and Wholesale, Franchise and Licensing Partners to ensure understanding of costs for updating fixtures / props where needed
- Work in collaboration with the Wholesale, Franchise and Licensing Sales Team to ensure brand execution of all VM directives is implemented online and in stores and gives feedback in a timely manner.
- Digital - Brand Aesthetics across product styling
- Franchise - Give quarterly/monthly site/store planning direction to key partners
- Manage Seasonal Campaign Assets for Wholesale and Franchise stores and Concessions
- Wholesale - Brand presentation e.g. signage
- Licensed - Brand presentation e.g. signage
- Travel where required to support with Store openings / Seasonal training sessions / Partner events
- Support with additional projects to drive sales e.g press launches, product capsule launches as required.
- Lead the visual layout for the market and support the Global VM team with design presentation where required.
- Create the new showroom deck for each market.
- Liaise with the USA Wholesale team to communicate all brand guidelines
- Recommend showroom setup for Licensed Partners, with pre market visits to support setup
- Manage VM equipment e.g. hangers, fixtures etc for Wholesale Showrooms
- Working alongside Global Display Manager to ensure showrooms are reflective of Brand direction for the season
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
- Excellent analytical and advanced excel skills required
- Able to manage own priorities, set own work objectives and proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities. Strong prioritisation skills with strong attention to detail and excellent time-keeping skills
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Passionate commitment to brand, you will be a true brand ambassador
- Willingness to challenge the norm & embrace design thinking.Willing to ‘go the extra mile’ when required
- Able to work with pace in a ever evolving and changing environment
- Obsess about Brand Experience at all points in the consumer journey
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages at an intermediate level
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial flair
- Friendly and approachable
ABOUT THE LOCATION
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.