Senior Digital Trading Manager
East London Studios
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As the Senior Digital Trading Manager you will be responsible for managing the day to day trade of our internal websites. As part of one of the fastest growing channels within the business, this is a fantastic time to join a dedicated, hardworking team, nurturing and growing the digital VM and trading teams to be highly successful.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Manage and a team of 6 with two direct reports whilst reporting directly into the Global Head of Ecommerce
- Driving a trading and data driven decision making culture
- Working collaboratively with the senior content manager to deliver balanced creative / commercial campaigns
- Responsible for increasing conversion and revenue and mix of business
- Lead the product and site trading strategy, giving direction to the team as well as promotion and markdown execution
- Approve the KPIs Gross sales, AOV, visitors and conversion within the seasonal budget process
- Understanding of the customer journey, improving through UX recommendations
- Influence and advise on the ecommerce roadmap
- Work with Head of Ecommerce on re-platform recommendations of our website merchandising systems
- Provide daily trading updates, leading any onsite initiatives to drive additional traffic & sales
- Take a lead in strategic seasonal planning to align activity and product with trade forecast
- Ensure maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels, ensuring featured products and messaging match marketing direction and inventory
- Oversee AB tests, working closely with the tech team to ensure alignment with business goals
- Oversee site reporting, ensuring feedback on success and failures is fed back to other teams
- Ensure extensive site checks are carried by the team regularly with errors quickly resolved
- Oversee the recruitment, training and coaching of all team members, closely monitoring and benchmarking team members performance against objectives and competencies
- Experienced in GA analytics to help give trading direction to the teams
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets, improving processes and managing multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Strong financial, analytical excel skills gained in a digital trading environment
- Highly computer literate, with good knowledge of website systems, CMS and analytics tools
- Experience trading across multiple devices skills
- Flexible, proactive and open to change
- Strong management capabilities, enhanced communication skills, confidence in handling difficult situations and conversations, negotiation and influencing senior stakeholders
- Understanding of how to engage and get the most out of your team, ensuring they are driven
- Knowledge of core HR management processes such as appraisals and performance conversations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in Excel and Google sheets, knowing how to use the functions to benefit your presentations and communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Ability to think commercially, intuitively and creatively
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.