Stock Associate - Part Time - Bloomingdale's Sherman Oaks
Los Angeles, California, United StatesApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
- Responsible for the process of replenishment
- Ensure all procedures are followed to minimize stock loss
- Ensure stock rotation processes are adhered to
- Ensure stock level information is communicated effectively
- Responsibility for deliveries into the store being managed effectively
- Responsible for stock delivery and merchandising
- Ensuring correct swing ticket information is on all products
- Ensuring tag check procedures are adhered to
- Responsible for ensuring tagging procedures are followed
- Ensure all fire exits/ walkways are free from boxes of delivery/ combustibles
- Ensuring lifting and handling of deliveries are dealt with in the correct manner
- Charismatic and attentive; you'll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of energy - there's a lot of time spent on your feet on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy ; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- Digitally engaged; you'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of our Google platform
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Closing date: 8th June 2022Apply now