Brand Leader (Store Manager) - FT - Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, California, United StatesApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As a store manager, you’re responsible for assisting the brand leader in managing and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional brand experience to our customers. For us, the store leadership roles are not just about what happens within the store’s walls - although we want to deliver a wow, showroom experience to our customers every single day - it’s also about the community around you.
We see your store as the centre of a community of AllSaints fans and customers in your surrounding area, who might shop with us in store, online or via a partnership. As a store manager, you’ll support the brand leader and store team in delivering amazing in-store service.
The role will involve great time management, resilience, multitasking and determination to ensure that in store customer journey, the financial targets and delivery of business critical updates all happen appropriately.
Leadership of your team of floor managers and stylists will be a key part of how you spend your time, upskilling and equipping team members with the commercial skills to succeed and deliver sales targets, as well as exceptional service that makes our customers feel amazing.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- You will equip and incentivise your team with the latest product knowledge, brand strategies and people updates empowering them to deliver an inspiring in-store experience
- Support the brand leader in the development of your team. You will recognise and highlight achievements as well as identify areas of improvement
- You will support in the planning and delivery of monthly floor sets, promoting our new collections and driving sales across all product categories.
- With the help of our reporting technologies, you walk our shop floors on a daily basis 'through the eyes of our customers', maximising on all trade opportunities, identifying and reacting to risks at the earliest stage with pace
- Take responsibility for ensuring your floor management and stylist teams look and feel ready to impress our customers - showcasing achievements and the pride in your team through our Google platforms
- Awareness and handling of employee related matters in store: you will work alongside your brand leader to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- First and foremost you are an amazing leader. You strive to get the best from your team, identifying strengths and you inspire our teams to dazzle our customers.
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit (or three!)
- You have strong relationship management skills, creating fun and inviting environments for both team and customers and you have the ability to influence our partners when needed
- Tenacity and belief to succeed - you aim high, aiming for challenging targets and deadlines and supporting your team to work towards them. You have the winning mentality that your team aspire to
- Strong business acumen - you know your business inside and out. An active user of all reporting technologies with proven ability to use to your commercial advantage; you know what your customers want and how to deliver on their expectations - it's your passion and it shows!
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable - you live by our brand values
- A protector of the brand. A mentality to care for your customers, profit margins and product, as well as your teams and customer's health and safety. You are dedicated and committed to the success of the brand
- Positive and inspiring: you’re a natural coach and want to help our teams do their best and feel appreciated
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Joined Up Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Closing date: 12th December 2022Apply now