Digital Analytics Lead
London, England, United Kingdom , PermanentApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
We are looking for an experienced data and analytics professional to help drive our digital business goals. Reporting to the global digital director, you will drive the build of a best-in-class analytical function, spanning across the entire digital commerce value chain (trading, marketing, experience, content) and deliver actionable insights and reporting to help grow and optimise the AllSaints digital business.
Our digital team leads our brand's online presence through customer relations, digital content, e-commerce, media, partnership and performance.
We are a dynamic bunch, all working with a digital first mindset to ensure we deliver an amazing online experience to our customers. We partner closely with internal departments and external businesses, always looking for ways to continue to innovate and extend our reach to customers around the world.
We make sure our customers are showcased our brand’s aesthetics through stunning digital and web design, effective email marketing and trend setting social media. We know our customers' time is precious and we work hard to make sure our online channels always perform fast and efficiently.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Setting the strategic direction of the data and analytics team
- Partner with our e-commerce trading team department to identify trading / product assortment and conversion funnel opportunities to maximise long-term and short-term business
- Partner with our digital marketing team to drive quality traffic acquisition. Further refine our marketing strategy through channel attribution and customer lifetime value analysis. Ensure best in class tagging technology is in place
- Partner with our CRM team to further drive customer segmentation, and support the way we communicate to our customers
- Own the end-to-end customer analytics process, including customer data collection and customer insights / analysis
- Owner of customer data, including customer data management and working with our IT team to ensure GDPR-compliant data management
- Drive the regular digital business reviews, and work with the digital director and other digital team leaders to put together action plans / track progress
- Work with our technical analytics partners to develop the reporting and analytics infrastructure, as well as tagging strategy
- Work with the digital director and finance director to build mid-term e-commerce business targets and budgets
- Build a data-driven culture, and work with stakeholders to provide relevant data to inform decisions beyond the digital business
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end CRO optimisation coverage; create and inform A/B and multivariate testing and analyse customer journeys to optimise user experience
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Solid experience within customer insight and marketing functions
- High level understanding of performance marketing channels and customer segmentation
- Strong skills with web analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Commercial experience in SQL and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysing A/B and MV tests
- Ideally some exposure to statistical tools - R, Python
- Knowledge of of attribution modelling is a plus
- Background in eCommerce a plus
- Team player
- Commercially driven
- Good communicator with all internal and external teams and partners
- Passionate about product and has a high interest in the industry we work within
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Joined Up Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- Employee discount for to you to spend with family and friends
- Our standard working week is 37.5 hours for our salaried team members. Hourly paid colleagues work 40 hours per week
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years with you
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan
- Aviva virtual GP
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Financial wellbeing support
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Hybrid working in our historic East London studios
- Enhanced maternity paternity and adoption leave
- Dedicated Mental Health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Closing date: 21st April 2023Apply now