Verkaufer / Sales Assistant - Part Time 14 hours - Oberpollinger Munich
Munich, Bavaria, Germany , Fixed-termApply now
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As an AllSaints Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
The majority of the day will be spent on the shop floor, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and clienteling.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensuring that our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in a brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with AllSaints are there for the taking.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Friendly and attentive; you’ll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of enthusiasm - there's a lot of time spent on interacting with customers and colleagues on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- You'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of all things AllSaints
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit (or three!)
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our concession in Oberpollinger, Munich has been open since 2013 and usually trades from 10.00am in the morning until 20.00pm in the evening (subject to seasonal change). Our team working in Oberpollinger is small and close knit. Having recently received significant investment, Oberpollinger is now the number one luxury shopping destination in Munich. Store Location. Approximately a five minute journey from Munich Marienplatz station.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.
Closing date: 16th June 2023Apply now